Hazmat and Flammable Material Containers
All hazmat/flammable storage lockers are compliant to the latest OSHA standards
In-house Building process:
Our professional manufacturing team has been Manufacturing Hazmat storage containers for the past 20 years. Each container is equipped with a MONARCH Dry Chemical Hazardous Material Storage Building Fire Suppression System by pyro chem. The PYRO-CHEM dry chemical suppressing agents are appropriate for Class A, B or C fires that utilizes a “total flooding” protection concept as defined by NFPA Standard No. 17 – “Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems.”
The most dependable heavy weight shipping vehicle in the world.
The ISO shipping container comprised of 14 gauge corrugated steel and is built to withstand 60,000 pounds of cargo, and are the most dependable heavy weight shipping vehicle in the world. Due to this fact, we considered them to be the best structure for portable hazmat storage.
Specifications Standard on All Units:
- Two sizes available: 20′ or 10’ long x 8′ wide x 8.5′ tall ISO container
- Pryo Chem Monarch PCI-35ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression System meets or exceeds NFPA Code 17, 17A and 30 Specifications
- 14 gauge corrugated steel
- Canarm Explosion-Proof Enclosed Exhaust Fan – 12in giving 1,640 CFM (More than twice of industry standards)
- Built in Security 6″ deep steel floor sump for spill containment
- Removable Steel non-skid Floor Grating Provides Full Access to Secondary Containment
- Interior Explosion Proof Lighting
- Static Grounding system
- 4 top and 4 bottom crane padeye’s
- Forklift pockets
- 110V,1-Phase Electrical Supply.
- Premium, high-solids formula with acrylic polymers, resins, fillers and titanium dioxide pigments white outside paint coating that Reflects 92% of solar heat and rays for a cooler inside temp.
- Industrial rack shelving with interlocking wire decks can be requested on one side or both sides of interior.
- Each unit 77″
W x 24″ D x 72″ H with 3 adjustable shelves
- Each shelf holds
908 kg / 2000lb (Evenly distributed weight)
- Welded end frames provide strength and stability.
- Protective powder-coated steel
- Explosion proof interior lighting is made with sealed heavy-duty housing, a glass globe, and a protective metal guard. Corrosion proof, water resistant.
- 20 lb. CO2 Fire Extinguishers
- Pier and ship friendly
- Eyewash stations available on request.